- Decreasing overhead costs of paper storage, office space and additional hiring
- Streamlining operations by automating repetitive, manual processes
- Managing all organizational content throughout its life cycle
- Facilitating compliance with robust security and auditing features
- Integrating seamlessly with the applications employees use every day
Automate and optimize operations
Quickly diagram and launch customizable workflows and e-forms that expedite data input and review.
Start, approve and monitor business processes from smartphones and tablets.
Eliminate bottlenecks in document review and approval with automatic routing and notifications.
Share documents with GIS, CRM and ERP systems for quick access to complete project files.
Facilitate compliance with fully integrated DoD 5015.2-
certified records management
Enforce corporate- and government-mandated policies at every stage of operations
- Automate the capture, transfer, storage and disposition of new and legacy records.
- Enable employees in different departments to access records without navigating the master records structure.
- Automatically create custom views of records structures for auditors or compliance officers.
Control the cost of managing content
Secure, track and audit every moment of document use throughout the enterprise
Get a complete record of activity across all devices, including login, document access and creation/deletion.
Enforce consistent document compliance standards across multi-office teams, remote workers and contractors.
Customize information access and business process participation per employee or active directory group.
Easily manage even the most complex systems
Meet the needs of individual users and departments without sacrificing centralized security standards
- Control access to folders, document templates and document text by employee role.
- Delegate management of document repositories, e-forms and workflows to dedicated department administrators.
- Monitor system health with a reporting system integrated with the Windows Event Log.
- Easily modify document repositories, access rights and search options.
- Track changes made to content repositories.
- Quickly organize document information across the repository with unified metadata options.
- Build settings and workflows that can be replicated and configured for use across multiple departments.
- Maintain full control over enterprise workflow settings.